Wednesday, May 05, 2004

look at us

i said in the other post that the turnover gift (joint, may i add) the incoming managers gave me was unnerving. it totally outdid the ones i gave them (which I really spent on, distastefull to say).

truth of the matter is, i already knew from the start that the cd they handed over could only contain pictures. most of which i uploaded myself to the computer from which they copied it from. but something happened as i was going over them, and my stomach started to make the triple-sommersault it only did when i feel stupid.

just look at us and please tell me how the hell would i not miss such a bunch?!?!?!


yeah, i'm staring to miss special priojects team 2004. i hope everything goes as well for them as it had for me. and this is when i realized that i did not really turn into a manager during my stint as spmanager. i turned into a demanding stage mother, and deep down inside i still had those artsy feelings and emotions going on behind my cleavage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home