Friday, May 14, 2004

i cant think of a title but i hope it makes sense

i cant think of a title but i hope it makes sense

for the past three days, urban life had meant living in my bed. one would think that this would have had allowed enough space in my world to accomodate the electoral bonanza--to actually bite all my fingernails and to dash to the nearest embassy and get a visa to anywhere out of here. or fret with the rest of the country over the manny paqiao situation. for the most part, it had.

while the world was turning, and while i was rotting in my linen, nika decided that we will go to poorman's bora for the weekend--puerto g. she'd set everything: hotel reservation, transportation arrangement--everything. while she did, i mentally assembled my fashion-line up, which consumed my entire week, basically.

there. i will be giving manila three days and two nights to reconstruct itself to fit in my life plans.

what nika was unable to ensure, however, is herself. on her way to my place, just hours ago, her orange honda decided to get intimate with a ten-wheeler. the good news is that she's fine. (the downside of this is that this gave missy and i leeway to actually get pissed at her.) after much deliberation and assessment, missy and i decided to push through. but this time we would forego all the plans and actually try to embark on an adventure as set by our dear friend nika who decided to pull a daredevil stunt in the middle of epifanio delos santos avenue. now, im in my luau shirt waiting for her.

we will turn this into a little backpacking adventure and hopefully they have burgers there in that island. (i can almost see the bohemians snort.)

for some reason, i just told myself that this has to go straight to my blog. i dont care about the syntax, paradigm, grammar or spelling, i just have to fucking type this thing down cos i'm pissed. hahahaha