Thursday, May 13, 2004

yadayadayada

self-seduction

javie: you're such a flirt, but not a slut.
me: huh? (i toss my mobile phone to the side of the table.) what would i give to be the latter rather than the former. (of course i didn't say this, but im posting it as if i did if not just to sound cool.)

here's the flashback: this guy, jun, had been smsing me. i was in the middle of a drinking session and a moron was asking me how my day went. i believe in the sanctity of alcohol and it is never to be mixed with small talk. anyway, besides the fact that javie and igz were condemning me for actually seeing a guy named as such (well, my dear friends, i can't help it if we are appropriately endowed with glamorous names such as inigo, javier, missy, peachy etc.), i was also condemning myself for entertaining someone who hits the sack at 11pm. so jun was making his text-exit to which i had to reply: call me and say good night to me. an hour had passed and no call nor text message arrived.

my head was barely buzzing with the rumcola and my ability to connect with the present circumstance annoyed me to high heavens. at 12pm, this guy, jun, was officially declared dead.

oh well.

i'm going to end this with a random realization: somehow my dating karma is totally the inverse of my clothes shopping record: i always end up choosing the wrong style.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home